The MINIMA project was presented to a public audience during the public workshop “SESAR 2020 Exploratory Research: Human Factors supporting Automation in ATM” held at the World ATM Congress (WAC) in Madrid from 7 to 9 March 2017. The WAC is organized by SESAR JU, EUROCONTROL, CANSO and ATCA and provides an excellent international platform for different ATM stakeholders with world-class conferences, workshops and a large-scale exhibition.
The workshop was on opportunity for different SESAR Exploratory Research Projects on human factors in highly automated ATC environments to present themselves. Andreas Hasselberg introduced the MINIMA project to the audience and gave a detailed presentation about the MINIMA concept, its progress so far and further planning.
MINIMA was presented along with the following projects:
- AGENT – Adaptive Self-Governed aerial ecosystem by negotiated traffic
- MOTO – The embodied reMOte TOwer
- PACAS – Participatory Architectural Change MAnagement in ATM Systems
- RETINA – Resilient Synthetic Vision for Advanced Control Tower Air Navigation Service Provision
- STRESS – Human performance neurometrics Toolbox for highly automated systems design
- TaCo – Take Control
We would like to thank the AUTOPACE team for doing a great job on organizing the workshop. It was a great opportunity to communicate with the other project teams and further elaborate our communalities in the spirit of cooperation. We are looking forward to meeting all of you again very soon.